Friday, June 27, 2008

Dotee Dolls


In between running around like a madwoman and packing for Myrtle Beach I got my Dotee Dolls sent to their new owners. Here is a group shot of their little faces. Hopefully my partners on Craftster aren't blog readers but if they are, sorry for the spoiler!! The dolls were fun to make but I definitely would do them differently next time. I plan to show them in their full glory once they make their way to their new homes.
We're off to the beach! I'm not sure if I'll be able to post much from there. We will have wifi but I'm not sure if I will have access to my dd's laptop. I have lots of summer reading and some hand applique all ready to go.
Have a great week everyone. Sew something for me. If you need a project to do there's a sadly neglected Orange Crush quilt in my sewing room . . .
Piece!! Jenni

2 comments:

Candace said...

Your Dotee dolls are very cute. I'm sure the recipients will love them. Have a nice trip.

Quilter Kathy said...

I would be interested in hearing more about what you learned. I have been wanting to make some of these and could benefit from any tips you might have!